Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Is there a game that you played that tested your creativity? Share with me

Darrel Chong
Management Executive at Keppel T&T
Is there a game that you played that tested your creativity? Share with me


Steve Durkee
Market Strategist/Analyst/Executive Director
Best Answers in: Education and Schools (2)... see more, Occupational Training (1) see less
When I was in my undergraduate program I participated in "The World Game." It is a socio/economics problem solving scenario game that tests your ability to think critically and creatively about serious issues in different countries. It was developed originally by Buckminster Fuller and has been used over the years as a training tool for diplomats and future leaders. I will post the link below. Cheers, Steve
Links:
http://www.bfi.org/taxonomy/term/170/all
posted 7 days ago

No comments:

Post a Comment